Fulton Lancette Small Second
"Three golden lances"
Little is known about Fulton. What is known is that they had their heyday in the 1950s and exported mainly to the United States.
The name Fulton Watch Company Ltd. was used by Gustave Homberger from 1885 when he founded the company in Bienne, although it seems that sometimes he traded under his own name. Throughout the 20th century adverts have appeared under the Fulton name or as Homberger. In 1916 they specialised in cylinder watches - ladies and gents, gold, silver, gold plate and steel.
In 1927 although still producing cylinder watches they had introduced the lever watch.